Don’t hibernate. Educate.
To find out what part-time courses we have on offer have a look at our Courses for you – January to July 2017. When you’ve made your mind up, fill in our online Part-time Application form and we will contact you with details of how to enrol.
If you are paying for your course
You will need to bring:
- proof of any benefits you receive e.g. award notice or official letter and National Insurance Number.
- proof of earnings, such as your most recent pay slip. If you are working and earn less than £20,000 per year you may be eligible for a discount on selected courses.
- a letter or payment from your employer or sponsor if they are paying for your course.
- Bank details if you want to pay by instalments (for fees over £150 of courses four months or longer).
For further information visit the Paying for your course page.
You can call in to the Old Mill Lane Campus anytime we are open and speak to an Information Advisor or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. You can call us on +44 (0)1226 216 123 too!
No formal qualifications? Or did you just miss out on a GCSE Maths or English C grade? Don’t worry!
We offer free qualifications in maths and English to those who have no formal qualifications and want to begin to achieve some. These are flexible courses offered on various days and evenings, aimed at people of any age or ability. Contact us to find out when you can start!
Need to talk to us?
Contact the Information Team on:
Tel: 01226 216123
We are dedicated to ensuring you achieve and enjoy your time studying with us. We have a range of support services available including:
- Learning Curve
- Additional Learning Support
- Student Services
- Wellbeing Centre
Last updated: 9th February 2017