You will study the following mandatory units:
- Health, safety and welfare in construction
- Principles of building construction, information and communication
- Carry out first fix flooring and roofing
- Carry out first fix frames, partitions and stairs
- Carry out second fixing operations
- Carry out carpentry maintenance
- Set up and operate a circular saw
- You will complete 60 hours of work placement which will give you valuable work place experience.
- A full tutorial programme to improve your employability skills and support you through your course.
You can see the course specifications by clicking on the link below;