In order to achieve the CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator) you must complete 15 mandatory units, including all the criteria you must know about which is contained within the delivery guidance. You must also complete an Effective Practice Study and Extended Assessment (externally set, externally marked).
- Child development from conception to seven years
- Children’s health and well-being
- Providing safe environments for children
- Child health
- Play and learning
- Children’s additional needs
- Observation, assessment and planning
- Emergent literacy
- Emergent mathematics
- Preparing for school readiness
- International perspectives on childcare and education
- Reflective practice for professional development
- Professional partnerships in early years
- Competence-based Professional Practice Portfolio covering the above areas.