This study programme starts in September and is studied over two years.
Level 3 T Level (Technical Qualification) Digital Business Services (Data Technician)
This two year course has been designed with employers to give you the industry skills you need in order to start your career within digital business services.
Whilst studying with specialist tutors, support staff and Work Placements Co-ordinators, you will also be required to complete an industry placement of at least 45 days – providing the real-world experience needed for this industry.
The objectives of this qualification are to equip students with:
• The core knowledge and skills relevant to digital business services
• Up-to-date occupational knowledge and skills that have continued currency amongst employers and others
• English, Maths and Digital skills
• Threshold competence that meets employer expectations and is as close to full occupational competence as possible
You will study:
• Sourcing, organising and formatting data securely in a relevant way for analysis
• Blending data from multiple sources
• Analysing structured and unstructured data to support business outcomes
• Interpreting data and communicating a result appropriate to the audience
• Applying legal, ethical and professional principles when manipulating data
• Discovering, evaluating, and applying reliable sources of knowledge
Full-time Barnsley College students aged 16-18 years old do not have to pay tuition fees.
For further information please contact our friendly Information Team on +44 (0)1226 216 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Barnsley College has a range of sports opportunities for all students to take part in, gain professional training and compete nationally and internationally. We also have a state-of-the-art fitness village, Honeywell Sports Village where students can make use of our fitness suite, spinning studio and classes for competitive rates. You don’t have to be studying sport to get involved in the Sports Academy.
Our Additional Learning Support team can provide you with the support you need. Please contact them on +44 (0)1226 216 769.
Having good English and Maths qualifications are important for most careers and we want to give you the help you need to succeed.
If you are aged 16 – 19 and don’t already have a grade C/4 or above in GCSE English and Maths they will automatically be included in your study programme. If you want to work towards higher grades in English and Maths we can help you do that too.
Need a higher level Maths qualification? We offer a Level 3 Mathematical Studies (Core Maths).
This can be added to your study programme.
If you need any further information, please contact our friendly Information Team.
Please note we reserve the right to change details without notice. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.