This course will provide learners with the essential practical skills and underpinning knowledge to become fully qualified in the electrical industry. The qualification has mandatory and optional units.
The mandatory units cover:
- electrical installation design
- environmental technology systems
- electrical science and principles
- electrical installation craft
- inspection, testing, commissioning
- diagnosing and correcting electrical faults.
The optional units cover:
- overseeing and organising the work environment
- requirements of BS7671:2008 (2011)
- small scale solar photovoltaic systems.
The qualification also has integral health and safety in some of the units applicable to the topic being studied.
You can view the course specifications via the link below