This qualification will enable you to:
- Introduce the concepts of equality and diversity in a variety of environments including society, the community and the workplace.
- Highlight how stereotyping and labelling affect individuals.
- Outline the effects of prejudice and discrimination.
- Examine rights and responsibilities.
- Stress the importance of taking individual responsibility and action to help and support others.
- Provide a basis for further study and/or career development.
This qualification will:
- Raise your awareness of the issues surrounding equality and diversity.
- Apply this awareness through your actions in society, community and the workplace.
Course specifications can be view via the link below;