You will gain hands-on experience creating products for possible broadcast on the College’s internal broadcast facilities. The College has links with Los Angeles Harbor College which has provided opportunities for previous students to work on live television and performance based theatre projects. Others have worked with local MP’s, streaming community meetings live, on the internet, filming corporate events as well as entering and winning national competitions.
You will study:
- Planning and production of media products such as short films, music videos, documentaries and advertisements
- Understanding of the creative media sector
- Professional practice in the media industries
- Animation techniques (stop motion)
- Television studio production
- Multi-camera opportunities filming music events, performing arts performances and corporate events