The course will be delivered through both theoretical and practical workshops. A variety of flexible delivery strategies will be used to accommodate each individual’s learning style. You are also required to study at home.
- Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise (skeleton, joints, muscles, heart, blood vessels, respiratory system and nutrition for exercise)
- Health, Safety and Welfare in the Fitness Environment
- Principles of Exercise, Fitness and Health
- Know How to Support Clients Who Take Part in Exercise and Physical Activity
- Planning Gym- Based Exercise
- Instructing Gym- Based Exercise