The Diploma for Hair Professionals – Hairdressing covers all of the core knowledge and skills needed to become a competent hairdresser, providing opportunities to develop different skills from a selection of optional units.
The list below sets out how the credit has been assigned across the mandatory units. All units in this qualification are mandatory.
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
- Colour and lighten hair using a range of techniques
- Cut hair using a range of techniques to create a variety of looks
- Style and finish hair using a range of techniques to create a variety of looks
- Optional units: perming hair or hair extension services