- Working safely on an electric/hybrid vehicle
- Using information to carry out the task
- Carrying out repairs on high energy electrical systems
- Cording information and making suitable recommendations
Periodically throughout the academic year. Weeks Commencing 4th December 2018 /29th January 2019 /19th March 2019 /14th May 2019 /25th June 2019 and will run for 1.5 days (subject to availability and numbers)
• Qualifications related to the course
• Level 2 Maintenance and repair
• Level 2 Hybrid Electric vehicles IMI
L3 Award in Hybrid Electric Vehicle Repair and Replacement.
Last updated: 16th October 2018
This VRQ is for technicians who maintain hybrid vehicles and the hybrid system itself. It contains the knowledge and skills required to work safely in and around the vehicle’s hybrid system.
On completion of this qualification (containing two units), technicians will be able to practically demonstrate that they have the knowledge and skills required for repairing vehicles with high voltage hybrid technologies.
All equipment will be provided
Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) Centre
Old Mill Lane
Use to progress with in employment or use to develop current skills.
If the course is listed as full fee payable, you will have to pay for the course.
For further information please contact our friendly Information Team on +44 (0)1226 216 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we reserve the right to change details without notice. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.