We offer courses awarded by either CMI (Chartered Management Institute) or ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management)
This qualification is ideal if you have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing your abilities. It’s particularly suited to practicing team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management, and managers who need to lead people through organisational change, budget cuts or other pressures.
This short introductory programme is ideal for individuals who have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing their abilities.
Results for you
- Gain a range of key management skills
- Put new skills into practice in your own role
- Build your leadership capabilities
- Motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
- Develop your leadership skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations.