You will be required to attend classes and attend individual tutorial sessions to support your learning.
The course is aimed at helping you make the transition from working in a team to leading and becoming more effective and confident in your role. You will participate in lectures, group discussion, assessment, and team exercises.
The course has a credit value of three and consists of the following units:
- Improving the performance of the work team
- Leading your work team
Benefits for individuals:
- Learn core leadership and management skills
- Put these skills into practice in your workplace
- Improve your team’s performance
- Get a nationally recognised qualification
Benefits for employers:
- Motivated and competent team leaders
- Increased productivity
- Customise this qualification to suit organisational and individual needs
- Workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to the job