You will be required to attend classes for six hours per week and attend individual tutorial sessions to support your learning.
You will participate in lectures, group discussion, assessment, and team exercises. You will be provided with resources through the virtual learning environment to support your studies, but will also be expected to take notes.
This qualification has a minimum credit value of 13 and will be made up from a combination from the following units:
- Understanding the management role to improve management performance (4 credits)
- Leading innovation and change (5 credits)
- Managing stress and conflict in the workplace (3 credits)
- Developing and leading teams to achieve organisational goals and objectives (4 credits)
- Making professional presentations (2 credits)
- Managing remote workers (5 credits)
- Becoming an effective leader (5 credits)
- Partnership working (4 credits)
- Assessing your own leadership capabilities and performance (6 credits)