You will work in real, practical situations to enable you to develop the skills and experience necessary to operate and maintain a modern motor car safely and efficiently.
Developing self and working safely with others in which you will study:
- Contribution to good housekeeping.
- Establish, maintain and strengthen working relationships.
- Apply safe working practices.
- Comply with statutory regulations.
- Identify components and understand their operation.
- Prepare and use workshop equipment required to remove and replace components.
- Follow instructions for using hand tools to remove and replace components.
- Remove and replace components and dispose of waste material.
- Remove and replace transmission and drive line.
- Remove and replace engine components.
- Remove and replace chassis components.
- Carry out routine vehicle maintenance.
- Remove and replace auxiliary electrical units.
- Applied Maths, Electronics, Science and ICT