You will study the following mandatory units:
- Health, safety and welfare in construction
- Erecting and dismantling access equipment and working platforms
- Principles of organising, planning and pricing construction work
- Applying hangings to walls and ceilings
- Producing specialist finishes for painted decorative work
- Producing specialist architectural finishes for decorative work
- Applying water-borne paint systems using airless equipment
- Applying water-borne paint systems using High Volume Low Pressure (HVLP) spray equipment
- You will complete 60 hours of work placement which will give you valuable work place experience.
- A full tutorial programme to improve your employability skills and support you through your course.
Yuo can view the full course specifications by clicking on the link below: