You will study the following mandatory units:
- Health, safety and welfare in construction
- Principles of building construction, information and communication
- Preparing surfaces for decoration
- Applying paint systems by brush and roller to complex areas
- Applying standard papers to walls and ceilings
- Producing specialist finishes for decorative work
- Erecting and dismantling access equipment and working platforms
- Creating and applying colour
- You will complete 60 hours of work placement which will give you valuable work place experience.
- A full tutorial programme to improve your employability skills and support you through your course.
You can view the course specifications by clicking on the link below: