Operational Delivery Officers make a difference every day to the lives of millions of people. They do hundreds of jobs in most departments and agencies in central government. They also work in local government, delivering services for towns, cities, boroughs or counties.
During your apprenticeship you will be required to participate in opportunities to develop your knowledge, skills and behaviours as outlined in the standard.
You will cover a range of topics including:
- Relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Understanding your customers.
- Gathering and managing information.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Delivering a quality service.
You can view the apprenticeship standard here