About the event
Want to follow in the footsteps of celebrity stylist and former Barnsley College student, Andrew Barton? Dreaming of owning your own salon? Maybe you enjoy finding out the latest beauty tips and want to find out how to apply them?
Visit out part-time Hair and Beauty Open Day and find out how you can achieve your dreams at Barnsley College! The event is free to attend and will give you a chance to chat to our tutors, tour our Outstanding facilities and learn about what we have to offer.
The event takes place on Tuesday 23 August at 6.00pm at our Old Mill Lane campus, Church Street, Barnsley, S70 2AX.
You can find out more information about the following courses:
- Level 2 Barbering Part-time
- Level 3 Barbering Part-time
- Level 3 Beauty Therapy (Massage) Part-time
- Level 2 Hairdressing Part-time
- Level 3 Hairdressing Part-time
- Hairdressing Refresher/Distance Learning Part-Time
- Level 2 Hair Techniques (Cutting) Part-time
- Level 2 Nail Technology Part-time
- Level 3 Nail Technology Part-time
You may be eligible for free or reduced course fees. Please refer to our page ‘paying for your course’ for further information.