HE Virtual Open Day – Thursday 18 November.
We’re so thrilled you have chosen to join us this afternoon. Use the links below to join at the time of the event.
If you have any issues on the afternoon of the Open Day, someone will be monitoring our social media channels. Please send us a direct message!
If you are not familiar with using Zoom then there is a lot of help available on their website: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us
We advise that you have a look before the scheduled start time of the meeting as some devices require you to download the app.
Please note: you do NOT have to create an account in Zoom to be able to join the meetings.
Format of the meetings
- We will start the meeting at, or shortly after the published start time. These are not drop-in sessions as there will be a presentation in each one.
- We will ask you to mute your microphone for the presentation.
- There will be a presentation/talk from a member of academic staff from the subject area.
- During this time you will be able to use the chat function to ask any relevant questions that you may have, although you may want to wait until the end when there will be time for you to ask questions.
- At the end of the presentation the staff member will respond to questions from the chat box function, or you can use the video call function to ask them yourself.
- Hopefully, all your questions will be answered, but we can take your details for a personal response at a later date if this is necessary, just let the staff member know you would like to do this and they will support.
- You can attend as many sessions as you wish, you do not have to book individual meeting, just click on the meeting link or use the Meeting ID and password to join.
Last updated: 18th November 2021