We offer FREE Functional Skills courses in English and maths from Entry Level to Level 2. English and maths are vital skills required by all employers. They’re also essential entry requirements for all other courses at college and university.
Our English for Speakers of other Languages (ESOL) course will help to improve your English speaking skills and become a fluent English speaker.*
Studying one our courses can help you to:
• Get the skills and qualifications all employers are looking for.
• Boost your C.V.
• Help when you want to start another course.
• Get a better job with much better prospects.
As the outstanding College in South Yorkshire, we offer:
• Free assessments.
• Free courses tailored to your specific learning needs.
• Experienced staff dedicated to helping you achieve.
• Excellent facilities.
• Classes that are flexible to your requirements and are available at a range of times and levels.
We are enrolling every week at our Old Mill Lane campus:
Maths and English – Monday from 1.00pm – 7.00pm.
ESOL – Wednesday 2.00pm to 3.00pm.
Come and visit us at our Open Evening on Wednesday 30 January 4.00pm to 8.00pm. You will get the chance to meet the tutors and find out more about how our courses can help you.
For more information call 01226 216 123 or email us.
*Fee payable course but funding may be available.
Last updated: 11th December 2018