We are offering FREE entry level courses in English and maths over the Easter holidays for adults wanting to improve their skills. The courses will run from 9.00am to 1.00pm Monday 6 – Thursday 9 April and Tuesday 14 – Friday 17 April and you will need to attend College for four of these sessions following an initial assessment and informal chat with a tutor.
Initial assessments take place on Mondays 1.00pm – 5.00pm on the following dates: 9, 16, 23 and 30 March. Contact the Information Unit on Tel: 01226 216 123 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
We also offer English for Speakers of other Languages (ESOL) courses that will help to improve your English speaking skills and become a fluent English speaker.*
Studying one of our courses can help you to:
• Get the skills and qualifications all employers are looking for.
• Boost your C.V.
• Help when you want to start another course.
• Get a better job with much better prospects.
As the outstanding College in South Yorkshire, we offer:
• Free assessments.
• Free courses tailored to your specific learning needs.
• Experienced staff dedicated to helping you achieve.
• Excellent facilities.
• Classes that are flexible to your requirements and are available at a range of times and levels.
For more information call 01226 216 123 or email@example.com
*Fee payable course but funding may be available.
“I am enjoying the course a lot. I have learned so much already.”
“This is the first time I have studied a course and I have learnt a lot of new things. Everything was explained very well and the time passed by pretty quickly.”
Last updated: 5th March 2020