We offer FREE Functional Skills courses in English and maths from Entry Level to Level 2. English and maths are vital skills required by all employers. They’re also essential entry requirements for all other courses at college and university.
We also offer English for Speakers of other Languages (ESOL) courses that will help to improve your English speaking skills and become a fluent English speaker.*
Studying one our courses can help you to:
• Get the skills and qualifications all employers are looking for.
• Boost your C.V.
• Help when you want to start another course.
• Get a better job with much better prospects.
As the outstanding College in South Yorkshire, we offer:
• Free assessments.
• Free courses tailored to your specific learning needs.
• Experienced staff dedicated to helping you achieve.
• Excellent facilities.
• Classes that are flexible to your requirements and are available at a range of times and levels.
We are enrolling every week at our Old Mill Lane campus:
Maths and English – Monday from 1.00pm – 7.00pm.
ESOL – Wednesday 2.00pm to 3.00pm.
For more information call 01226 216 123 or email us.
*Fee payable course but funding may be available.
Last updated: 21st March 2019