|When||Wednesday 19 June from 3.00pm to 4.00pm|
The taster will give you a chance to:
- Participate in various activities including animal handling and grooming.
- See the facilities available in our department. Please dress appropriately – casual wear will be best. Full-cover shoes eg trainers are appropriate (not flip-flops or ballet pumps).
- Meet other students also interested in Horticulture courses.
- Meet & talk with tutors and learners studying with us already.
- Find out more about the courses.
- Enjoy yourself.
Fill the form in below to book your place and we’ll see you there!
If you need any other information, call our Admissions Team on 01226 216106 or email email@example.com
Last updated: 10th April 2019