Barnsley College has a great deal of experience in training apprentices and can handle everything from the first enquiry through to completion of the Apprenticeship framework.
Why employ an Apprentice?
- To gain skilled, qualified and loyal staff in a cost effective way
- To ensure your staff have the most up-to-date training relevant to your business
- To ensure your business keeps up with the latest industry standards
- To make your business more competitive by addressing skills shortages
- To motivate and increase the productivity of your current workforce
- To enhance the performance and reputation of your business
We offer a wide range of Apprenticeships in many industrial sectors, including Business and Management, Health and Social Care, Sports and many more. Have a look at the types of Apprenticeships we have available. If you don’t see the course you are looking for, or you would like more information please contact us.
To find out more about how an apprentice could benefit your business and how Barnsley College can make it happen, please call the Work Based Learning team on +44 (0)1226 216 166 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 3rd November 2017