At Barnsley College we understand that recruiting an apprentice can be a time-consuming job, however Think Barnsley Ltd. can remove the stress associated with recruitment.
Think Barnsley Ltd. can help you recruit an apprentice as well as deal with all the paperwork and personnel management that an apprentice brings. Under this model the College:
- recruits the apprentice.
- hires the apprentice to you, so you become the host employer.
- deals with all the recruitment, HR and payment of the apprentice.
You will be invoiced on a monthly basis for this service.
You will have a dedicated Think Barnsley Ltd. Co-ordinator to support you throughout the process and help you to integrate the new apprentice into your business. Your initial commitment will be to support this apprentice for a minimum of four months and it is hoped that after this period you will feel confident with their performance to employ them fully or until at least the end of their apprenticeship programme, a minimum of 12 months from their start date.
We can help you find an ambitious person who can be moulded to your own organisational requirements and values – someone who, with the correct support and guidance from you and the College will, in time, enhance your workforce.
Our approach is to give an exceptional service to meet your requirements, offering you a range of flexible, cost effective services that are tailored to suit your organisation.
- We will work with you to compile a job description and personal specification.
- We handle all recruitment activities, saving you time and money.
- Candidates are pre-screened to match your business requirements.
- All health and safety assessments are dealt with by us before your apprentice starts employment.
- You will hire them from us.
- All PAYE, NI contributions, HR and performance management responsibilities are dealt with by us.
- Dedicated on-going support.
- ‘Hand back’ service available – return your apprentice to us if your business circumstances change.
For more information contact Think Barnsley Ltd. on 01226 216 166 or email email@example.com
Last updated: 5th February 2019