In business your staff are your most important resource. We know that when you find an individual who ‘fits’ your business you want to do as much as you can to retain them and support them to progress, ultimately benefitting your organisation. One of the proven ways to motivate and hold on to staff is through effective training.
Your business will benefit from:
- Improved skills, productivity and efficiency
- Increased staff morale leading to reduced staff turnover and absence
- A more flexible workforce
- Effective succession planning
- Better use of resources
- Improved reputation and customer satisfaction
Your staff will benefit from:
- Improved skills
- Increased motivation and self esteem
- Improved prospects within the organisation
At Barnsley College, we offer your business a range of training options and we continue to develop new and exciting programmes all the time. Our training is flexible and can often be designed to meet your exact business needs and requirements.
Training can be delivered from entry level to higher level around existing shift patterns. We also offer a range of degree and management programmes. Our range of study options include:
- On-the-job training
- Part-time study
- Block study
- Training within the workplace
- Intensive short courses
The information contained on the website is by no means exhaustive. We will always work with you to establish what your requirements are and look to provide or develop a programme tailored to you. For more information, contact the Work Based Learning team on +44 (0)1226 216166 or email email@example.com.
Last updated: 22nd March 2018