Learning Curve Food and Drink Policy
This policy is to balance the reasonable needs of the Learning Curve users to keep hydrated and refreshed whilst studying with the need to maintain a pleasant, safe, and clean study environment for all users. It will be regularly reviewed in the light of current public health and other factors.
- The consumption of hot or cold food is not permitted in any area of the Learning Curve at any time.
- The consumption of cold and hot drinks is permitted in all areas of the Learning Curve.
- Drinks must be in lidded containers to avoid spillages.
- All waste and rubbish must be placed in the recycling or waste bins, which can be found throughout the Learning Curve.
- Users seen to be bringing hot or cold food into any areas of the Learning Curve will be asked to put the food away, or to finish their food elsewhere.
Last updated: 6th October 2022