Pig Personality Test
So, you’ve drawn your pig – now what does it really say about your personality?
- If the pig is drawn toward the top of the paper, you are a positive and optimistic person.
- If the pig is drawn towards the middle of the page, you are a realist.
- If the pig is drawn toward the bottom of the page, you are pessimistic and have a tendency to behave negatively.
- If the pig is facing left, you believe in tradition, are friendly and remember dates and birthdays.
- If the picture is facing forward (towards you), you are direct, enjoy playing the devil’s advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussion.
- If the pig is facing right, you are innovative and active, but have neither a sense of family, nor remember dates.
- If the pig is drawn with many details, you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful.
- If the pig is drawn with few details, you are emotional, naive, care little for detail, and take risks.
- If the pig is drawn with four legs showing, you are secure, stubborn and stick to your ideals.
- If the pig is drawn with less than four legs showing, you are insecure or are living through a period of major change.
- The larger the pig’s ears, the better a listener you are.
- And last but not least, the longer the pig’s tail you have drawn, the more intelligent you are!
Whoever thought you could learn so much about yourself with a simple drawing?!