Do you need help with childcare?
If you are under 20 years old then Care to Learn may be able to provide support for your childcare needs.
Care to Learn can help with the cost of:
- your childcare, including deposit and registration fees.
- a childcare taster session for up to 5 days.
- keeping your childcare place over the summer holidays.
- taking your child to their childcare provider.
Am I eligible for help?
You can get Care to Learn if all of the following apply to you:
- you’re a parent under 20 at the start of your course.
- you’re the main carer for your child.
- you live in England.
- you’re either a British citizen or have a legal right to live and study in England.
- your course qualifies.
- your childcare provider qualifies.
For more information about Care to Learn and how you can apply please visit: https://www.gov.uk/care-to-learn
Last updated: 15th January 2020