About the event
Thursday 12 November, 10.00am
Looking to grow your business, upskill your existing staff and bridge skills gaps, retain your talent and future-proof your organisation?
Join us online to find out how we can help you to achieve all of this – and more!
We will be showcasing our full service for employers and you will have an opportunity to ask questions and chat with our presenters at the end of the event, which is expected to run for around 40 minutes.
Our Online Open Event will give you information about:
- Our courses, including Apprenticeships, Higher Education and short courses
- T Levels and industry placements
- Funding and incentives for employers
- The benefits of working with us – with insights from some of the employers we work with
- Our service to employers and our fantastic facilities
All from the comfort of your own sofa
All you will need to take part in this Open Event is a device connected to the internet. This could be a laptop/computer, tablet or smartphone. The event is hosted via Zoom, so you won’t need to download or install any software, simply click the link in the joining instructions you will receive when you register via the form below.
Register for this event
Please complete the form below and we will send you joining instructions in an email. We can’t wait to welcome you!