iTrust is a joint venture between Barnsley College and The Barnsley Chronicle established to support Barnsley College and University Campus Barnsley students interested in starting up a business in Barnsley. If you choose to receive support from us, you will have access to an array of support, information and guidance through iTrust. It all begins with an initial meeting to discuss ideas, plans and the future.
Dependent on how ready you are to start your business, the following support may be put into place to help you realise your ideas:
• support through dedicated business advisors;
• mentoring from industry specialists and local businesses;
• PR and press coverage to raise awareness and promote the new venture;
• financial investment from grants to loans enabling you to start the business and see it grow;
• if you have an idea that you think you could sell, or even just want to be your own boss, contact us to discuss your ideas and we can start you off on the path to your future.
Visit the webpage: www.iTrustBarnsley.co.uk
Last updated: 22nd September 2017