Duration (norm): 18 months
Max Funding Value: £5,000
Delivery Model: The apprentice will visit the training center once every three weeks (day release). In addition, the trainer will visit the employer site for reviews throughout the duration of the course.
English and Mathematics: Level 2/C for both must be achieved prior to End Point Assessment (this content will be blended into the apprentice's study programme if it is required).
- Understand how pupils learn and develop.
- Understands how technology may be used in classrooms to support teaching, learning and assessment.
- Understands how to work with teachers to understand and support assessment for learning.
- Understanding of the current Curriculum.
- Understands the principals surrounding how to keep children safe in education.
- Develops strategies for support
- Communicates effectively.
- Effective as working within a team.
- Works with teachers to accurately assess children in schools
- Uses necessary technology.
- Effective at problem solving and has the ability to motivate pupils.
- Builds relationships and embraces change.
- Adds value to education.
- Promotes equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Maintains professional standards and personal accountability.
- Effective team worker and collaborator.
This apprenticeship does not feature any external qualifications.
- Practical observation with question and answer session.
- Professional discussion supported by a portfolio of evidence.