Apprenticeship training provides your business with enthusiastic employees who are keen to learn and train in the most up-to-date skills and techniques used in industry. The combination of on-the-job experience with off-the-job training delivers a workforce that has the right blend of practical experience, skills, knowledge and behaviours.
Apprenticeships are flexible training programmes which mix:
- Assessment and training in the workplace.
- Teaching in the classroom/workshop.
- Exams and practical assessments.
Some programmes can even be delivered in the workplace, minimising the amount of time employees are away from their job. Available at various levels, apprenticeships are ideal for recruiting new talent into your team, or upskilling your existing employees.
Currently, we offer over 70 apprenticeship pathways.
Benefits to businesses
- Planned growth – Apprenticeships provide the most cost effective route when planning for your business.
- Increased productivity – Apprentices are trained with the right skills and knowledge for the job, enabling them to work efficiently and effectively in your business.
- Easy staff recruitment processes – Resulting in high staff retention rates.
- High employee satisfaction – Apprentices are highly motivated people who are keen to learn, progress and get the most from their job.
- Read more: 10 reasons why employing an apprentice will benefit your business
Find out how we can support you with an apprenticeship
- Our support for employers
- Funding: Apprenticeship levy and non-levy employers
- The Apprenticeship Minimum Wage
- A guide to off-the-job training
Bridge the gap between talent and experience by developing the workforce of tomorrow.
Our Business Development team want to help you to identify and develop the best people, at the right level, with the right experience for your organisation. We have a range of apprenticeships and professional training solutions that can be tailored to your exact requirements and will support your organisation to be productive and profitable.
We offer bespoke training programmes, delivered with a flexible approach, resulting in fully qualified employees who add value.
Our service to employers
Our service package includes the following elements:
- Guaranteed rapid response from our team.
- A dedicated Key Account Manager.
- A complete training solution for your business requirements.
- High quality training and on-going support through working with you as a strategic partner.
- A flexible approach – online delivery, workshops, seminars or day release. Agreed with you at the outset.
- Advertising of your apprenticeship job vacancies – free of charge.
- Recruitment and selection of suitable candidates.
Last updated: 16th January 2023