Barnsley College works with over 2,000 employers and has a great deal of experience in recruiting and training apprentices.
From your initial enquiry through to the successful completion of your apprentice’s training, we’ll advise and support you all the way.
Why employ an apprentice?
- To gain skilled, qualified and productive staff in a cost effective way.
- To ensure your staff have the most up-to-date training relevant to your business.
- To ensure your business keeps up with the latest industry standards.
- To make your business more competitive by addressing skills shortages.
- To motivate and encourage the continued professional development of your current workforce.
- To enhance the performance and reputation of your business.
We offer a wide range of apprenticeships in many industrial sectors, including Business and Management, Construction, Digital, Engineering, Health and Social Care and many more. Have a look at the types of apprenticeships we have available. If you don’t see the course you are looking for, or you would like more information please contact us.
To find out more about how an apprentice could benefit your business and how Barnsley College can make it happen, please call the Business Development team on 01226 216 166 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 13th August 2018