We have a team dedicated to supporting employers to recruit new staff and develop the skills of their existing employees.
Why choose Barnsley College as your training provider?
- We can provide businesses with a range of apprenticeships and professional training programmes.
- Our Business Development team will help you identify and fulfil your recruitment and training needs.
- We currently train 1,800 apprentices.
- We work with over 1,500 employers of all sizes.
- Our apprenticeship success rates are 80% – a huge 11% above the national average.
- We are rated Outstanding by Ofsted.
- We are ranked in the top five colleges in the country in the NICDEX league table, based on the following criteria:
- Student Satisfaction
- Employer Satisfaction
- 16-18 Progression
- Adult Progression
- We offer over 100 apprenticeship programmes at Intermediate, Advanced and Higher levels to meet the needs of your business.
- We have invested significantly in all our campuses to ensure students and apprentices learn in environments that contain industry standard equipment. Alternatively, to see our facilities first-hand, contact the Business Development team to arrange a tour.
Our Service to Employers
As part of this service, we will:
- Provide you with a Key Account Manager who will work with you.
- Offer a complete training solution for all business requirements.
- Work in partnership with you to deliver high quality training and on-going support.
- Provide a flexible approach – 24/7, on-site, workshops, seminars and day release.
- Advertise your job vacancies free of charge.
- Recruit and select suitable candidates.
Last updated: 28th January 2020