facebook noscript

Reporting Absence

If you are going to be absent from College for whatever reason it is important that you let us know. You will have been given the details of how to report an absence when you enrolled.

If, for some reason, you don’t have the contact details for your department you can telephone the College switchboard after 8.00am on: 01226 216 216 and ask to report an absence for the relevant department.

For Construction students, however, the College switchboard will not be used to record absence. Please complete this Construction Absence Reporting form to notify your department of your absence.

Remember that by being absent from College you may have to catch up with your work so that you do not fall behind on your course.

Last updated: 22nd January 2024

Skip to content