Don’t panic if you think you’ve missed enrolment – we’re still here to help you find the right course for you!
Come along to the Old Mill Lane campus between 9.00am – 4.00pm Monday to Friday, ring us on 01226 216 123 or fill in the form at the bottom of this page and we will get back to you with advice on your next step!
What should I bring with me?
You will need to bring:
- your personalised enrolment form (16 – 18 year olds) which will be posted out with your letter;
- your official exam results and any relevant certificates you have;
- a pen;
- emergency contact details of a parent/carer. This should be their telephone number and email address;
- any other documents that are listed in your letter.
If you are paying for your course
You will need to bring:
- proof of any benefits you receive e.g. award notice or official letter and National Insurance Number;
- proof of earnings, such as your most recent pay slip. If you are working and earn less than £20,000 per year you may be eligible for a discount on selected courses;
- a letter or payment from your employer or sponsor if they are paying for your course.
For further information visit the Paying for your course page.
What happens at enrolment?
Enrolment is in three easy steps
- See a tutor who will check your qualifications, discuss your study programme and complete your paperwork. The tutor will tell you when your course starts and give you a timetable.
- Go to the enrolment workstation where your details will be updated on the college computer system.
- Have your photograph taken and collect your student ID card.
Why do I need a student card?
We are committed to keeping you safe throughout your time with us. You will be issued with a student card which will give you access to the buildings and must be worn at all times – everyone who comes in and out of the building had an ID card so we always know who is on college premises.
You can also load money onto your card via our cashless vending system, Way2Pay, and pay for food, haircuts, and lots more in college.
You will need your card for printing and photocopying too.
Keep calm, we have a place for you!
Not got the grades you need? Still not decided where you will go in September? Need any further advice or guidance?
Fill in the form below and we will contact you to help you make up your mind.
Need to know more?
The website contains all you need to know about Student Life:
- Students’ Union
- UCAS and careers
- Learner Forums
- Transport – Free bus service
- Additional Learning Support
- Wellbeing Centre
- Term Dates 2017/18
- Equality and Diversity
- Learning Curves
- Sports Academy
Looking for a Part-time course?
Head over to our Adult and Part-time page for all the information you need about enrolling and studying with us this September.
Last updated: 5th September 2017