About the event
Are you a parent/carer of a student who’s going to university in 2023 and want to find out about the UCAS application process and Student Finance? Come along to our FREE information event.
On Thursday 20 October, 5.30pm – 8.00pm, the Job Shop will be hosting a Parent Information Event to provide information on the UCAS application process and Student Finance.
This event will be a great opportunity for you to gain valuable information about the topics and ask any questions you have. The event will consist of two separate talks on the above topics, followed by a question-and-answer session with staff from the Job Shop.
- 5.30pm – 6.00pm – Drop-in to speak to our advisers about UCAS and Student Finance
- 6.00pm – 6.40pm – UCAS application process presentation and a 10-minute question-and-answer session
- 6.40pm – 7.00pm – Break and refreshments
- 7.00pm – 7.40pm – Student Finance presentation and a 10-minute question-and-answer session
- 7.40pm – 8.00pm – Any additional questions for advisers
Feel free to attend both presentations or just the one that you may want more information on.
Please are limited and must be reserved in advance. To book a free place, please visit the Eventbrite website and bring your ticket to the event.
We look forward to meeting you.