We understand that this is a difficult time and want to reassure you that your application and future plans to become an apprentice are important to us.
Please see below our current vacancies which you can apply for by following the link.
Whilst we are not holding any face to face apprenticeship interviews at the moment, we will arrange a telephone interview with a member of College staff.
You will receive an email with details of your telephone interview. It will provide you with the opportunity to discuss the apprenticeship pathway in more detail and to find out what happens next.
Vacancies highlighted in green are new vacancies for this week.
- Accounts/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship – Level 2 – Battery Dynamics Limited – Dodworth
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship – Level 3 – Barnsley College Enterprise Team – Barnsley
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship – Level 3 – Foot Forward Property Investments Ltd – Doncaster
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship – Level 2 – Dr J A Walker Worsborough Health Centre the Dove Valley Practice
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship – Level 2 – Thorpe Hesley Primary School – Rotherham
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship – Level 2 – The Forest Academy – Wellspring Academy Trust – Barnsley
Supply Chain Warehousing Vacancies
- Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship – Level 2 – Universal Components UK Ltd – Hoyland
- Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship – Level 2 – Valbruna UK Limited – Chapeltown
- Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship – Level 2 – XPO logistics
Searching and applying for vacancies
These vacancies are with external businesses that are looking for an apprentice to join their team. The vacancies page is updated on a weekly basis so don’t forget to check back for any new jobs that might have been posted.
It is easy to search and apply for apprenticeship vacancies. Simply follow the steps below:
- Go to the Find An Apprenticeship website.
- Register your details by clicking the ‘Start now’ button.
- Click ‘Create an account’
- Fill in your details
- You’ll get a confirmation email sent to your inbox.
- Copy and paste your activation code into the box at the bottom of the login page
- Once you are registered and logged in, take a look at the vacancies above.
- By clicking on the job title you will be able to view the job description and apply for the vacancy.
Alternatively, you can call the Info Unit on 01226 216 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Last updated: 18th November 2020