We understand that this is a difficult time and want to reassure you that your application and future plans to become an apprentice are important to us.
Please see below our current vacancies which you can apply for by following the link.
Whilst we are not holding any face to face apprenticeship interviews at the moment, we will arrange a telephone interview with a member of College staff.
You will receive an email with details of your telephone interview. It will provide you with the opportunity to discuss the apprenticeship pathway in more detail and to find out what happens next.
Vacancies highlighted in green are new vacancies for this week.
- Business Administration Apprenticeship – Level 2 – Barnsley College Sixth Form
- Business Administration Apprenticeship – Level 2 – Barnsley College Student Recruitment Department
- Business Administration Apprenticeship – Level 2 – Finance For Enterprise, Doncaster
- Business Administration Apprenticeship – Level 2 – Right Way Wills
- Business Administration Apprenticeship – Level 2 – Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society
- Commis Chef Apprenticeship – Level 2 – Factgold Ltd T/A Hare & Hounds
- Production Chef Apprenticeship – Level 2 – The Keys
- Design & Draughting Apprenticeship – Level 3 – Cepac, Rotherham
- Design & Draughting Apprenticeship – Level 3 – MG Lites Energy Saving Solutions Ltd, Doncaster
- Digital Learning Design Apprenticeship – Level 3 – Barnsley College Learning Technologies Unit
- Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship – Level 3 – P2 Technologies
- Digital Marketer Apprenticeship -Level 3 – Digital Marketing Executive -KBI UK Ltd
- CNC Setter /Programmer -Engineering Technician Apprenticeship – Level 3 – Coltech Precision Engineering Ltd – Sheffield
- Health Care Support Worker Apprenticeship – Level 2 – South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Searching and applying for vacancies
These vacancies are with external businesses that are looking for an apprentice to join their team. The vacancies page is updated on a weekly basis so don’t forget to check back for any new jobs that might have been posted.
It is easy to search and apply for apprenticeship vacancies. Simply follow the steps below:
- Go to the Find An Apprenticeship website.
- Register your details by clicking the ‘Start now’ button.
- Click ‘Create an account’
- Fill in your details
- You’ll get a confirmation email sent to your inbox.
- Copy and paste your activation code into the box at the bottom of the login page
- Once you are registered and logged in, take a look at the vacancies above.
- By clicking on the job title you will be able to view the job description and apply for the vacancy.
Alternatively, you can call the Info Unit on 01226 216 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Last updated: 26th March 2020