At Barnsley College, we know how important it is to feel supported and protected by your employer. That’s why we offer a wide range of generous policies, schemes and entitlements for our staff to ensure they feel supported in their personal, as well as professional life.
Here are some of the key policies, schemes and entitlements on offer to our Barnsley College staff:
- Family friendly working policies: including generous maternity and paternity schemes
- Above average annual leave entitlements
- Local Government Pension Scheme OR Teachers Pension Scheme
- Volunteering policy – allowing staff to undertake paid voluntary work during work hours
- Self-development entitlements through funded CPD opportunities
- The opportunity to buy and sell annual leave
This list is just a handful of the protective policies, schemes, and entitlements we have in place for our staff at Barnsley College, once joining the team you will have access to the full list of benefits available through our YouAtWork portal or our colleague intranet.
Follow the link to access your benefits: You at Work – Login Page
If you want to join the Barnsley College team and find a role that’s perfect for you, please visit our current vacancies page.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 31st January 2024