We hope you’re looking forward to joining Barnsley College or returning to study in September!
To help you settle into College, you’re invited to join us at our FREE activities that will be held over summer. We’ve got lots on offer, from sports to film making; free gym sessions to games clubs; building hedgehog houses and bingo.
Schedules are listed for each week and you can come to as many sessions as you wish (subject to availability). More activities will be added shortly, so keep checking back.
Come along, have some fun and meet new friends!
- Week 1: Monday 10 July – Friday 14 July 2023
- Week 2: Monday 17 July – Friday 21 July 2023
- Week 3: Monday 24 July – Friday 28 July 2023
- Week 4: Monday 31 July – Friday 4 August 2023
- Week 5: Monday 7 August – Friday 11 August 2023
- Week 6: Monday 14 August – Friday 18 August 2023
- Week 7: Monday 21 August – Friday 25 August 2023
- Week 8: Monday 28 August – Friday 1 September 2023
Please note, you can bring a friend or a family member to any of the sessions held at the Sports Village.
If you have any questions, please email the Reception Team: email@example.com or call 01226 216 150.
Parent and Carer Events
If you are a parent/carer and want to find out what support is available at the College, then attend our dedicated Parent/Carer Information Sessions. We have one-hour sessions on Friday 25 August, Tuesday 29 August, Wednesday 30 August, Thursday 31 August and Friday 1 September. Reserve your place at the events taking place on Friday 25 August or Tuesday 29 August to Friday 1 September.
Last updated: 10th July 2023