facebook noscript

This information is for students who have additional needs.

Do you have a young person who has enrolled to study in the Learning for Living and Work department or is already studying here?

Not sure where to turn for support or what support is available to you? We hope our Community Connections information below will help by providing:

  • links to the range of support services available to those living in Barnsley. If you live outside of Barnsley, please contact the Learning for Living and Work department for information specific to your region using the contact details below.
  • guidance on the practical steps you need to take now your child has enrolled to study with us
  • key dates that you need to be aware of

We hope you find it useful, but please note, we are not affiliated or endorsing any of these support services. These links are provided purely for information and are correct at time of publication. If you have any questions relating to an individual support service, please contact them directly.

For enquiries about the Learning for Living and Work department, you can:

Skip to content