You will have the opportunity to
- Develop your English speaking and listening, reading and writing skills.
- Develop your ability to use maths skills in practical setting
- Choose a vocational option that interests you
- Be involved in cross-college enrichment activities.
There are five components to the course and you will study the following subjects each week:
• Functional skills maths
• Vocational options
You will also have the opportunity to take part in:
• Group tutorials
• Self-Organised Learning Environments (SOLE)
• Enrichment activities